Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Panoramic View


So, we haven't had many days of good weather this summer, (I don't know why I'm surprised!), but today was at least dry & sunny so I planned to make the most of it by getting out there!

I took a walk to the Glennifer Braes, they are a short car ride away and I sometimes go running here, but today I took only my camera!

I was a bit snap happy, I dread to think how many photos I took, but I'm blogging one that I actually took with my iphone. I got a new app the other day on it that allows you to take panoramic pictures so thought I would try it out today.

What do you think?



Its better viewed bigger, so take a look at it through the Flickr link on the right hand side.

As I said I took lots of photographs so I'll get some more uploaded soon to bore you with!


No comments:

Post a Comment