Sunday, 25 July 2010

July Challenge - Day 25



1. Blog once a week minimum (4/4) - Its the last week - thank goodness!!! I hate the feeling of being forced to do stuff I've decided!

2. Say or do one nice thing for someone each day (20/31) - I'll be honest and admit Ive lost count on this one, some days are easier than others filled with good deeds and others its all I can do not to throttle someone! Ive only missed a few days so I'm happy with my count.

3. Exercise for 5 days out of 7 each week - arrrghhh but I need to get fit! (16/20) - I have busted a guton this one, doing something nearly every day. Today Ive been lazy but I am night shift!

4. Attempt to grow some vegetables during the month - never tried this so any tips welcome! (1/1) My pumpkin plant has bloomed :D and I have lots of shoots appearing in the veggies part so Im happy. I did find a HUGE slug on one of the leaves this morning and its clearly been nibbling. I'll need to find a way to protect my babies!

5. Make three donations during the month - whether its money or clothes to the charity shop. (3/3) Already completed this one, but hopefully donate some clothes over the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pumpkin bloom! That is quite an achievement.

    ReplyDelete